Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playing in the Park

Ahhhhhh... yesterday I lost my engagement ring while I was hauling dead flowers and weeds to the burn pile. Today, Grandma D & Granny Sue came over to help look. We even borrowed a metal detector. I thought I would never find it. Finally, when I was getting ready to give up... the detector went off. I was so thankful to have found it. I don't think I'll be wearing my rings in the garden ever again! Anyways... while Grandma D and I were looking... Grandpa C was a BIG HELP!! He watched Stuart for a long time. They were riding the mower most of the day. When Granny Sue came back from lunch, she took over and watched Stuart. Stuart had a long, fun day.

Grandpa C & Stuart mowing the front of the Park.

Stuart playing at the play area in the Park. He loves to go over to swing and play in the rocks. We usually fill his pockets up with rocks. He thinks it is so funny :)



Stuart playing with Bernice. They are good buddies!!

Stuart walking with Mom. He is very good at listening and following directions. He holds my hand when we walk and understands that if he doesn't then I have to carry him. He doesn't like to be carried... he likes to walk like a big boy!


Mommy & Granny Sue swinging Stuart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment