Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Sad Day...

Bernice got hit by a car yesterday while I was a work. She lived through it, but only to spend the night at the vet. The next morning her lung collapsed and we had to put her down. We are a very sad family right now... she was such a wonderful dog. Stuart has no idea that his "Big Sister" is gone. Here are a few pictures of our furry friend. I wish I could find ALL my pictures of her... for those of you that don't know... I used to take tons and tons of pictures of her. She really was special to us.


Stuart looking over to 'talk' to Bernice. He would go over to the gate alot to see his puppy... she loved him. She loved to play with him... help him eat his food... and she also loved to try and run off with his toys.


There were alot more french fries on the ground to begin with... it took awhile for me to run to the house for the camera. She kept looking up and around... "Is this okay? Can I really eat all these?!?!" She was a WONDERFUL food vaccume.



Playing with the family... her favorite thing! She loved being included in everything we do. I actually took her down the slide a couple times on this day. She loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment