Earlier this summer, Grandpa B & Grandma L purchased a swing set for both, Stuart & Oli. It was a really good deal and I am sure that we will get years of good use out of it. The only problem we had was that we didn't know how we would be able to move it... Thankfully, Grandpa C & Grandma D agreed to help us! So Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy had a busy day! They said it actually didn't take very long... probably 2 hours total. They took the swing part off and hauled it back with a trailer... and they used a swinger to haul the tower part back in one piece. It was really cool to watch Grandpa C driving the swinger down the road... I wish I had my camera out for it!!
All Grandparents - Thank you so much!!
Grandma D taking Stuie down the slide! He LOVES it!
Stuart trying to climb up the slide but his shoes have no traction... so it's nearly impossible. Someday when we find some shoes that fit his huge feet... he can try it again.
Aunt Kelli taking Oli on the swing. We need to get a baby swing for it! Both boys really enjoyed it. Ollie didn't want to stop swinging!!
Stuart going down the slide on his own!
I think this thing will be alot of fun. Later both boys were swinging on it together, but my camera battery died so I didn't get a picture of it :(
No comments:
Post a Comment