Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy, Busy Day

We attended two birthday parties today. Our little baby friend, Baby J had his first Birthday Party! What a lucky little man... he has lots and lots of new toys to keep him busy. I was very impressed with his present opening abilities!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY J!!!

This was our gift to the little guy! "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!" They haven't been available in stores for awhile now. Stuart's Aunt J found him a set on Craigslist for Christmas this year and I am so excited about it. I think he will really enjoy them... and so will Baby J now! I was so surprised to find them at the store.



Above, Stuart throwing a mild temper tantrum because he wanted all Baby J's new toys... especially the ones he recognized from home. So his Daddy... being the wonderful Daddy he is... took Stuart outside to play on the equipment. You can't blame an 18 month old kid for not wanting to sit and watch another kid play with toys :) Poor Guy!


Stuart LOVED going outside to swing. Our friends, L & J came out to play with him. They are wonderful girls and I always look forward to seeing them! They always like to help with the little babies :) Which is absolutely wonderful!




Above, L is swinging Stuart really, really high! He is LOVING it!! (Mommy doesn't push him that high...)

No comments:

Post a Comment