Aunt J found this table at a garage sale for only $5! I love it and so does Stu! He likes to sit at it and color in the mornings. Here both boys are sitting at it and making noise. I wish you could hear the giggling that took place :)
Stuart and Oli using the table as a tunnel. Finally, Stuart sat underneath it and wouldn't let Oli in. He doesn't like to share... He currently says "Myyy Myyy Myyy" alot.
Aunt S reading the "Truck Book" to the boys.
Stuart pointing to the tractor. Tractors are one of Stuart's favorite things. I can't wait until he goes on his first tractor ride... He will LOVE it! Hopefully it will be this fall.
Stuart & Oli playing with blocks. Stuart just stacked this small tower. He actually put a 6th on top... but I missed the picture before he wrecked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment