After their bath, they put their pjs on and brushed their teeth. They both LOVE brushing their teeth! I always brush them really good first... then I hand over the toothbrush to them and let them finnish. They are both getting pretty good at it!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
CLEAN MACHINES!
Stuart and Oli love their bath time! Every night I ask the boys if they are ready for a bath and they will both sprint to the bathroom like it's a race. They look so happy!

After their bath, they put their pjs on and brushed their teeth. They both LOVE brushing their teeth! I always brush them really good first... then I hand over the toothbrush to them and let them finnish. They are both getting pretty good at it!
After their bath, they put their pjs on and brushed their teeth. They both LOVE brushing their teeth! I always brush them really good first... then I hand over the toothbrush to them and let them finnish. They are both getting pretty good at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment