You can tell these guys are around each other alot! They stuck together throughout most the day. All the kids really enjoyed playing in our homemade ball pit but Stuart and Oli probably used it the most during the day! Below, the boys are wrestling around again... well... what's new?
Cake & Ice Cream Time!!! I made Oli's monkey cake and I was very pleased at how well it turned out! I have never decorated a cake before, but I had a lot of fun doing it. Granny Sue came over Friday morning and stayed the entire day to help me with the boys and help me bake... we made 96 cupcakes! After spending most the day baking the cupcakes... that night we made Sara frost them ALL :) We all enjoyed it!
DELICIOUS!! AND MESSY!! I LIKE IT!!
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
Oli did not understand why he was being hosed off, but he did not like it. He screamed the whole time... and Oli can scream loud!! He got this bike/stroller today. It grows with your child and it is AWESOME!
He also got this train today! This is probably going to be his favorite gift. Stuart got a similar train for his birthday and Oli LOVES it. It is so funny because Stuart gets so mad when Oli is playing with it. He will run around the living room pushing the train away from Oli. I'm glad Oliver got one of his own!!
No comments:
Post a Comment