Thursday, October 28, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

So this year for Halloween... I had BIG plans of putting together a homemade lion costume for our Stuie Poo. I've always admired homemade costumes over store-bought costumes... and I thought it would be fun to do. Well... maybe I can get around to that next year :) I just couldn't find the time... this last couple of months it feels like I'm barely home some days!

Anyway, I found this super-cute robot costume for $8.00 at Children's Place (after using a 50% off coupon)! The best part is that Stuart LOVED wearing it!!



Stuart with the girlies. They all look great! Ains is wearing a beautiful ballroom gown, but it this picture you can't really see it. I think she is wearing make-up too... so pretty!



Beni showing off her Amelia Erhart costume. She is so creative :) And... Oli is 1/2 lion - 1/2 Oliver. He would not wear his lion mane. He really didnt want to wear any part of the costume. We ended up taking his costume off pretty early on in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment