skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuart's World
Monday, June 28, 2010
Uh-Oh... Speghettios
Ahhhh... Usually Stuart is a pretty clean eater. Today he was everything but clean! He had speghetti everywhere. He went straight to the tub. It was a chore to clean him up but looking back, I just laugh. I'm so glad I have this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Bennett and Ainsley
The Small Debra Social
11 years ago
Ava and Lyla
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(46)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(3)
Uh-Oh... Speghettios
More Water Fun!!
Swimming at Grandmas!
►
May
(9)
►
2009
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment